Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts presented in the article.
Part 4: Research Analysis
Using the “Module 4 | Part 4” section of your Academic Success and Professional Development Plan Templatepresented in the Resources, conduct an analysis of the elements of the research article you identified. Be sure to include the following:
- Your topic of interest.
- A correctly formatted APA citation of the article you selected, along with link or search details.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts presented in the article.
- Analysis of the article using the “Research Analysis Matrix” section of the template
- Write a 1-paragraph justification stating whether you would recommend this article to inform professional practice.
- Write a 2- to 3-paragraph summary that you will add to your Academic Success and Professional Development Plan that includes the following:
- Describe your approach to identifying and analyzing peer-reviewed research.
- Identify at least two strategies that you would use that you found to be effective in finding peer-reviewed research.
- Identify at least one resource you intend to use in the future to find peer-reviewed research.
Research Article: Include full citation in APA format, as well as link or search details (such as DOI)
Bredimus, B. (2020). Mental health preparedness:: A nurse leader’s role. Nurse Leader, 18(1), 48-53. https://doi-org.ezp.waldenulibrary.org/10.1016/j.mnl.2019.11.008
The post Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts presented in the article. appeared first on Shine Essay.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but you proved you are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 11***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"This company is the best there is. They saved me so many times, I cannot even keep count. Now I recommend it to all my friends, and none of them have complained about it. The writers here are excellent."